Macro Express Forums

Testing MEPro

After importing all my ME3 macros I tried to run some of them and see how they work.

What I've seen so far:

1. MEPro asks me to provide a password for some of the macros.

True, these macros used once to be password protected but I changed this long time ago.

When I type the (used to be) password MEPro tells me the password is wrong :angry:

I have found a way to overcome this: I tell MEPro I want to edit the macro (it lets me do this) and simply save the macro. Afterwards the macro runs flawlessly.

Btw, the security tab says: "Password not set."

2. Somehow, unlike under ME3 all IE windows ("web site" command) do not open maximized! How can I change this?

Thanks for any help.

Oded.

2. Somehow, unlike under ME3 all IE windows ("web site" command) do not open maximized! How can I change this?

You could use a maximize window command after the web site command, or use the launch program command instead.

<PROGRAM LAUNCH Path="C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe" Mode="\x02" Parameters="http://www.macroexpress.com/" Default_Path="TRUE" Wait="1" Get_Console="FALSE"/>

After importing all my ME3 macros I tried to run some of them and see how they work. What I've seen so far:

1. MEPro asks me to provide a password for some of the macros.

True, these macros used once to be password protected but I changed this long time ago.

When I type the (used to be) password MEPro tells me the password is wrong :angry:

I have found a way to overcome this: I tell MEPro I want to edit the macro (it lets me do this) and simply save the macro. Afterwards the macro runs flawlessly.

Btw, the security tab says: "Password not set."

This issue has been entered into our tracking database and assigned the tracking number [iSS6279].

Bugs can be reported via our Report a Bug web page.

Feature requests can be entered via our Request a Feature web page.

After importing all my ME3 macros I tried to run some of them and see how they work. What I've seen so far:

This has been entered into our bug tracking database and assigned the tracking number [iSS6280]. We will investigate the problem to see how we can fix it.

Bugs can be reported via our http://www.macros.com/bugreport.htm web page.

Feature requests can be entered via our Request a Feature web page.

Edited by kevin
Corrected the tracking number