Macro Express Forums

--NEED HELP..VISTA RELATED!!!--

OKAY, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! SEVERAL OF US, USE MACRO EXPRESS FOR ONLINE GAMING, WE ARE CHAT HOSTS ON GAMING SITES AND WE USE MACRO EXPRESS TO POST OUR GAMES AND PROMOTIONS IN CHAT. HOWEVER, SOME OF US HAVE VISTA FOR AN OPERATING SYSTEM, AND SOME HAVE XP...THE ONES USING MACRO EXPRESS WITH VISTA, ARE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS. WHEN POSTING THE MACROS IN CHAT, IT WILL PARTIALLY POST OR NOT POST AT ALL. CAN ANYONE OFFER ANY SUGGESTIONS, OR EXPLANATIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS...IF THERE IS A SETTING WE NEED TO CHANGE VIA MACRO EXPRESS OR VISTA. ANY HELP WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED. :(

• 4 weeks later...
OKAY, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! SEVERAL OF US, USE MACRO EXPRESS FOR ONLINE GAMING, WE ARE CHAT HOSTS ON GAMING SITES AND WE USE MACRO EXPRESS TO POST OUR GAMES AND PROMOTIONS IN CHAT. HOWEVER, SOME OF US HAVE VISTA FOR AN OPERATING SYSTEM, AND SOME HAVE XP...THE ONES USING MACRO EXPRESS WITH VISTA, ARE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS. WHEN POSTING THE MACROS IN CHAT, IT WILL PARTIALLY POST OR NOT POST AT ALL. CAN ANYONE OFFER ANY SUGGESTIONS, OR EXPLANATIONS ON HOW TO FIX THIS...IF THERE IS A SETTING WE NEED TO CHANGE VIA MACRO EXPRESS OR VISTA. ANY HELP WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED. :(

You'd think a chat host would have better internet ettiquette. All caps is hard to read and feels like yelling.

I use XP at work and Vista at home, and have no noticeable performance issues (beyond those associated with the actual machines).

For better help, I recommend giving more detailed information about what it is you're trying to do and what version of Macro Express you are using.

You'd think a chat host would have better internet ettiquette.
Too funny, I was thinking "OK, OK, just stop yelling"

Jade: What Steve said. I run many machines with OS's from Windows 2000 to Vista Ultimate and although I mainly use MEP now I have many ME3 macros and don't have any problems. However I did have to adjust some timing on some Vista machines that were using Aero. If you have Aero on disable it for a moment and see if the problem tracks.