Macro Express Forums

Interesting. I don't want to spend the time creating a test macro to help you with your problem. But if you provide me with a dummy macro and instructions to recreate you problem I'll give it a try.

When a popup or floating menu macro is created, it stores the index number of the macros added to the menu. When you export macros and then import them into a new macro file they are assigned new, possibly (probably?) different, index numbers in the new file but the index numbers are not updated in the menu macro. After exporting and importing you will need to recreate your menu macro file.

Instead of exporting/importing the macros you could copy the entire macro file containing the menu macro along with the macros it contains.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

how we can copy only selected macro and menu pad ?

For Example :

I have Categories as"A" ,inside that SubCategories as"A1" ,inside A1 i have 3 Macro + 1 Menu Macro .

I did not get how ur refering can you make me clear by suggesting the Steps"

Instead of exporting/importing the macros you could copy the entire macro file containing the menu macro along with the macros it contains."

If i have selected more than one "Copy is geting Diabled" ,and for menu macro Copy option is Disable only.

If your macros are getting disabled then you are not copying the macro file. Create a new macro file, perhaps name it "Menu.mex". Put your macros in it. Create the popup menu macro. Then copy the file "Menu.mex" to your users. Do not Export any macros. Do not Import any macros. Copy the entire macro file.