Macro Express Forums

I never successfuly use "repeat until not egal"

successfully*

Hello,

For exemple this code is my only problem :

<COMMENT Value="Accepte l'invitation."/>
<VARIABLE SET INTEGER Option="\x00" Destination="%N[1]%" Value="%bleu_invitation%"/>
<REPEAT UNTIL Variable="%N[1]%" Condition="\x01" Value="%bleu_invitation%"/>
<MOUSE MOVE Option="\x01" X="%pos_accepter_invitation[1]%" Y="%pos_accepter_invitation[2]%" _PROMPT="0x000A"/>
<MOUSE LEFT CLICK/>
<COMMENT/>
<TEXT BOX DISPLAY Title="débug :" Content="{\\rtf1\\ansi\\ansicpg1252\\deff0\\deflang1036{\\fonttbl{\\f0\\fnil\\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\r\n\\viewkind4\\uc1\\pard\\f0\\fs36 %pos_accepter_invitation[1]%,%pos_accepter_invitation[2]%,%pos_inte_invitation[1]%,%pos_inte_invitation[2]%,%N[1]%,%bleu_invitation%\r\n\\par }\r\n" Left="Left" Top="Bottom" Width="278" Height="300" Monitor="0" OnTop="TRUE" Keep_Focus="TRUE" Mode="\x00" Delay="0"/>
<COMMENT/>
<DELAY Flags="\x01" Time="500"/>
<MOUSE MOVE Option="\x01" X="0" Y="0" _PROMPT="0x000A"/>
<DELAY Flags="\x02" Time="500"/>
<GET PIXEL COLOR Option="\x01" Rel_To_Screen="TRUE" X="%pos_inte_invitation[1]%" Y="%pos_inte_invitation[2]%" Destination="%N[1]%"/>
<COMMENT/>
<TEXT BOX DISPLAY Title="débug :" Content="{\\rtf1\\ansi\\ansicpg1252\\deff0\\deflang1036{\\fonttbl{\\f0\\fnil\\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\r\n\\viewkind4\\uc1\\pard\\f0\\fs36 bip.\r\n\\par }\r\n" Left="Left" Top="Bottom" Width="278" Height="300" Monitor="0" OnTop="TRUE" Keep_Focus="TRUE" Mode="\x00" Delay="0"/>
<TEXT BOX DISPLAY Title="débug :" Content="{\\rtf1\\ansi\\ansicpg1252\\deff0\\deflang1036{\\fonttbl{\\f0\\fnil\\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\r\n\\viewkind4\\uc1\\pard\\f0\\fs36 %pos_accepter_invitation[1]%,%pos_accepter_invitation[2]%,%pos_inte_invitation[1]%,%pos_inte_invitation[2]%,%N[1]%,%bleu_invitation%\r\n\\par }\r\n" Left="Left" Top="Bottom" Width="278" Height="300" Monitor="0" OnTop="TRUE" Keep_Focus="TRUE" Mode="\x00" Delay="0" _ENABLED="FALSE"/>
<COMMENT/>
<COMMENT Value="Calibrage debug."/>
<VARIABLE SET DECIMAL Option="\x00" Destination="%bug_zone%" Value="1.7"/>
<MACRO RUN Use_ID="FALSE" Name="- CALIBRAGE # - auto-debug." ID="-1" Wait="TRUE"/>
<END REPEAT/>
<VARIABLE SET DECIMAL Option="\x00" Destination="%bug_counter%" Value="0"/>

I created 2 debugs to know where is the problem, it's just here :

<GET PIXEL COLOR Option="\x01" Rel_To_Screen="TRUE" X="%pos_inte_invitation[1]%" Y="%pos_inte_invitation[2]%" Destination="%N[1]%"/>
The macro just gets stuck at this exact moment, all after is not done, and the loops stops, and I don't know what is the problem. I have this only with "not egal" condition.

the moment of the bug :

is the moment where %N[1]% become different of %bleu_invitation% (the condition of the repeat). And it bugs.

Just before the bug (with the TEXT BOX DISPLAY debuger) :

%pos_accepter_invitation[1]% = 1218

%pos_accepter_invitation[2]% = 651

%pos_inte_invitation[1]% = 1002

%pos_inte_invitation[2]% = 603

%N[1]% = 16754480

%bleu_invitation% = 16754480

I know it bug exactly at <GET PIXEL COLOR Option="\x01" Rel_To_Screen="TRUE" X="%pos_inte_invitation[1]%" Y="%pos_inte_invitation[2]%" Destination="%N[1]%"/> because the text box just after not displays.

Others can better help you if you post your macro in a form that can be copied (as you did) and in a form that can be read, like this:

// Accepte l'invitation.
Variable Set Integer %N[1]% to %bleu_invitation%
Repeat Until %N[1]% Does not Equal "%bleu_invitation%"
  Mouse Move: %pos_accepter_invitation[1]%, %pos_accepter_invitation[2]% Relative to Screen
  Mouse Left Click

Text Box Display: débug :

Delay: 500 seconds
  Mouse Move: 0, 0 Relative to Screen
  Delay: 500 milliseconds
  Get Pixel Color at (%pos_inte_invitation[1]%, %pos_inte_invitation[2]%) Relative to Screen into %N[1]%

Text Box Display: débug :

// Calibrage debug.
  Variable Set Decimal %bug_zone% to 1.7
  Macro Run: - CALIBRAGE # - auto-debug.
End Repeat
Variable Set Decimal %bug_counter% to 0

You can copy your macro in a readable format by highlighting the macro commands, right-clicking your mouse and choosing "Copy Command Text".

Looking at your macro in a format that we can read it shows that you have a delay of 500 seconds. That is more than 8 minutes.

• Like 1

Yes, I asked to the support, and Stan Jones aswered me very fast the same thing.... A fail ! It happened to me sometimes, but this time I not saw it !! Crazy... I spent few hours to debug it...

Thank you to you two. And ok for the copy paste.

Everytimes I use delays, I check it, but everytime I use "not egal" on repeat, I have this kind of problem, so this time I not checked delays. Strange coincidence, because I done a really big macro, 3000 line codes, 15 parts, config ini file, calibrage system, very stable, dynamic, optimised, I'm not a noob :(.