Macro Express Forums

Odd Mouse Speed message

Anyone see what's going on here please? My guess is that, unlike 'Delay in seconds', decimal values are not allowed and for some odd reason the appearance of anything other than an integer is regarded as an atttempt to define a variable. But I don't see any mention of a restriction to a minimum of 1 ms mentioned in the Help.

I rarely need to use such a low value, but the macro I'm working on seems to be way too fast without a Mouse Speed specified, yet far too slow with 1 ms!

MXPro-MouseSpeedMessage.jpg

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

That message is a generic syntax error message displayed whenever Macro Express Pro does not recognize the input value as valid. It simply means you entered something invalid. If you intended to enter a variable then it is making suggestions about how to enter a variable.

The Mouse Speed command only accepts a whole integer value.

That message is a generic syntax error message displayed whenever Macro Express Pro does not recognize the input value as valid. It simply means you entered something invalid. If you intended to enter a variable then it is making suggestions about how to enter a variable.

The Mouse Speed command only accepts a whole integer value.

Thanks Samrae, that's what I suspected.