Macro Express Forums

Problem with indentation of submenus

For some reason, submenus on a toolbar get indented improperly every time I close the editor to unindent them.

In the file I'm attaching there is a toolbar with 4 primary submenus (A B C D) and each should be of equal indentation off the root submenu called Alphabet. However, if I add a submenu in the A submenu called A1 and then close the editor, when I reopen it, suddenly B is indented to be a submenu of A, and C and D become submenus of B. (It doesn't seem to matter if there are other macros in the submenus to flesh them out.)

I know all these letters make a good soup, but I'd appreciate if anyone could say if nesting submenus is something that's not supported or if there's a bug.

Thanks.

Problemchild_Toolbar.mex

For some reason, submenus on a toolbar get indented improperly every time I close the editor to unindent them.

In the file I'm attaching there is a toolbar with 4 primary submenus (A B C D) and each should be of equal indentation off the root submenu called Alphabet. However, if I add a submenu in the A submenu called A1 and then close the editor, when I reopen it, suddenly B is indented to be a submenu of A, and C and D become submenus of B. (It doesn't seem to matter if there are other macros in the submenus to flesh them out.)

I know all these letters make a good soup, but I'd appreciate if anyone could say if nesting submenus is something that's not supported or if there's a bug.

Thanks.

I reproduced that. Until now I've used only one level of indentation, so never spotted it. Suggest you submit as bug report.

It may possibly depend on the way or order in which the menus were created, although I haven't yet experimented.

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK