Macro Express Forums

Assign Scope In Categories?

TsunamiZ

I've been trying out Macro ToolsWorks 6.30 [ www.pitrinec.com ] and you CAN assign the scope at the category level with that program, which is a lot more convenient than what is possible in Macro Express 3. And that program has virtually the same capabilities as Macro Express. Macro ToolsWorks 6.30 also allows customizing icons for categories.

BTW: Can't we make feature requests in the forum? So more people can read about it.

Can't we make feature requests in the forum? So more people can read about it
If we get enough requests for it then I will create a separate Feature Request forum.

As to Macro ToolsWorks, I'm sure it is a very fine product ... as are the multitude of other Macro Express look-alikes.

But if Macro Express look-alikes are doing something better, then Macro Express should learn from it and improve it in their own software. Having the scope assigned at the category level certainly makes a lot of sense to reduce the amount of repetitive work in creating macros in Macro Express.