Macro Express Forums

Loosing Focus (capture Control) On List Of Files

BBO

I am editing summaries of a list of mp3 files with a loop macro. After selecting the first file, I open the Summary tab of the File Properties with the following code. Infuriatingly, I can not seem to consistently get the Advanced version of the Summary tab (as opposed to the Simple version) to display. Capture Control seemed to me to be the way to go with this, but i can't ever seem to get Capture Contol to work the way i think it's going to work.

Any suggestions?

ACTIVATE2:%T6%

WAITWIN:%T6%

TEXTTYPE:<ALT>f

MSD:200

TEXTTYPE:r

TEXTTYPE:<CONTROL><TAB>

TEXTTYPE:<SHIFT>TAB>

TEXTTYPE:<ALT>v

MSD:100

TEXTTYPE:<ALT>m

TEXTTYPE:<ALT>v

Not knowing exactly what you are doing... I might also suggest using the Shift Down, Tab, Shift up. If you are using the Shift key in coordination with the tab... Macro Express will see this command as hitting the shift key, releasing... then hitting the tab key. Not sure why you would hit the Shift key by itself.

<SHIFTD><TAB><SHIFTU>

Also, not sure if you copied the command text right out of Macro Express... but you are missing key characters in your shift-tab commands... you show:

<SHIFT>TAB> whereas it should be <SHIFT><TAB> (missing the < in Tab).