Macro Express Forums

Timebombthismacro

Below is code that will allow you to run a specific macro for time frame. The condition of time can be changed to anything. I successfully tested this concept.

Please feel free to use, modify, and maybe post enhancements. :D

Following are the Remark instructions at the top of the Macro Script.

TimeBombThisMacro

You want to call a macro for a certain amount of time.

1. Import this macro into another.

2. Replace text TimeBombThisMacro with Destination macro Nickname in Direct Editor.

3. Cut and paste CALLER section into Caller Macro.

4. Change date in If Variable T99 command.

5. Cut and paste CALLEE section into Destination Macro at the top.

6. Delete this macro (i.e. TimeBombThisMacro) in Macro Explorer.

Enjoy!

iceman

<REM2:TimeBombThisMacro><REM2:  You want to call a macro for a certain amount of time.><REM2:1. Import this macro into another.><REM2:2. Replace text TimeBombThisMacro with Destination macro Nickname in Direct Editor.><REM2:3. Cut and paste CALLER section into Caller Macro.><REM2:4. Change date in If Variable T99 command.><REM2:5. Cut and paste CALLEE section into Destination Macro at the top.><REM2:6. Delete this macro (i.e. TimeBombThisMacro) in Macro Explorer.><REM2:><REM2:CALLER><REM2:Caller Macro.><IFOTH:17:1:TimeBombThisMacro><MACRUN2:TimeBombThisMacro><ENDIF><REM2:  / CALLER><REM2:><REM2:CALLEE><REM2:T99 - Date Stamp.><YYYYMMDD{YP000}{P000}99><REM2:Save data for three months.><IFVAR2:1:99:3:20070101><MACDEACT2:TimeBombThisMacro><MRETURN><ENDIF><REM2:  / CALLEE>