Macro Express Forums

How To Temporarily Stop The Macro Express

wonyg80

Helloo..

I would like to know how to stop temporarily the Macro Express.The method I know,is to stop a perfectly Macro Express.But I don't want to use the function.

In case of execution by function that i know,i get a message such as an attched file.The reason that i don\\\\\\\'t want is due to using the VNC program..

in case of the use VNC program,i very difficult that stop the Macro Express.and I made the macro program to temporarily stop,but i failed --;;.do you know other method?

Pls let know me -0-

Thanks in advance // wonyg80@chol.com

You can suspend Macro Express by right clicking on the Macro Express icon in the system tray and selection Suspend Macro Express from the pop-up window. You can then resume Macro Express by right clicking on the system tray icon and selecting Resume Macro Express. You can also use Cntrl+Alt+Shft+Y to suspend and resume Macro Express.

If you wish to pause a macro while it's running, the hotkey is Win+`. You can then resume the macro by pressing the hotkey activation again.

You can suspend Macro Express by right clicking on the Macro Express icon in the system tray and selection Suspend Macro Express from the pop-up window. You can then resume Macro Express by right clicking on the system tray icon and selecting Resume Macro Express. You can also use Cntrl+Alt+Shft+Y to suspend and resume Macro Express.

If you wish to pause a macro while it's running, the hotkey is Win+`. You can then resume the macro by pressing the hotkey activation again.

Helloo...

Thanks for your reply...

I tried what suspend the Macro Express by Cntrl+Alt+Shft+Y,but the Macro Express didn't stop --;;.I'm sorry,but Is it possible or impossible really?

So..I would like to know other method.the method.it's make Macro..I want to do like this......Um..

(First Question)

Macro such as below which i am using now..

===================

Repeat Until%/T1%="99"

Text Type<CONTROL>

Mouse Right Button Down

Delay 0.2 Seconds

Mouse Right Button up

Repeat End

===================

In Macro,I have a command that want to coding.

Um...

It's runing Macro Express,If press ESC key,i would like to stop the Macro by ""Text Type<Win> and Text Type <`> can you understand?????

I would like to do coding like this....Please help me.

Second Question

Ex) If after run Macro Activation of A,Stop of A Activation Macro,want to resume of B Activation. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.. It's due to Online Game of Korea.

I need to correct a mistake from my earlier post. The hotkey to suspend and resume Macro Express is Cntrl+Alt+Shift+U. This command will not stop a macro, it only prevents macros from running while it is suspended.

The hotkey to pause a macro is Win+`. This can be changed by clicking on Options|Preferences and selecting the Playback Option. A macro can then be resumed by pressing Cntrl+Alt+Shift+Y. If the macro activates by hotkey, you may also resume the macro by pressing the hotkey.

If you enter the Win+` into the script, it may pause the macro, but you would not be able to continue. You can use the Macro Run command within a macro to run another macro. This would run Macro A until it got to that line of code, run Macro B in it's entirety, and then finish Macro A.

Edited by jason

I need to correct a mistake from my earlier post.  The hotkey to suspend and resume Macro Express is Cntrl+Alt+Shift+U.  This command will not stop a macro, it only prevents macros from running while it is suspended.

The hotkey to pause a macro is Win+`.  This can be changed by clicking on Options|Preferences and selecting the Playback Option.  A macro can then be resumed by pressing Cntrl+Alt+Shift+Y. If the macro activates by hotkey, you may also resume the macro by pressing the hotkey.

If you enter the Win+` into the script, it may pause the macro, but you would not be able to continue.  You can use the Macro Run command within a macro to run another macro.  This would run Macro A until it got to that line of code, run Macro B in it's entirety, and then finish Macro A.

Thanks you....

I certainly understood^^;;...and I know that I should very hard study the Macro Exrpess from now on.

I am sorry,but I would like to ask for coding.Now coding i am using is like this below..

===================

Repeat Until%/T1%="99"

Text Type<CONTROL>

Mouse Right Button Down < ---------------Case "A macro"

Delay 0.2 Seconds

Mouse Right Button up

Repeat End

===================

===================

If Input"<ESC>

Text Type<Win> < ---------------Case "B macro"

Text Type<`>

===================

I would like to add a new coding in this coding.

When it's runing "A Macro",if press ESC key of "B Macro",i would like to run Win+` ..

pls..let me know like this..

The hotkey option to pause a macro can be selected by clicking on Options and then selecting Preferences. Once in the Preferences Window, click on Playback Options. The options to pause a macro are: Win+`, Pause, Break. <ESC> cannot be used as it is not one of the options.

Instead of using the keyboard and mouse to select the option, you could use the Multiple Choice Box or Variable Set Integer command to select the case that you wish to use.