Macro Express Forums

Please Help Me

H2o-KiD

I've got some problems over the "Multiple Choice Menu". How do I make it like this.

After I've choosed one of the choices from the Multiple Choice Menu, the macro will run the way that I choosed. If i choose another, it will run another way. How do i do that? Please help.

For now, I can just only make it like this :

<MENU2:1:T:01:CenterCenter:Auto-Eat-Food*Must contain a Potion Box with foods inside.*Eat 1 Time

Eat 2 Times

Eat 3 Times

Eat 4 Times

Eat 5 Times><MENU2:2:T:02:CenterCenter:First Ingredient*How much for the first ingredient that you need to buy?*Buy 10

Buy 20

Buy 30

Buy 40

Buy 50

Buy 60

><MENU2:2:T:03:CenterCenter:First Ingredient TargetFrom upper-to-bottom, which Row that your first ingredient is at?Row 1

Row 2

Row 3

Row 4

Row 5><MENU2:2:T:04:CenterCenter:First Ingredient TargetFrom left-to-right, which column that your first ingredient is at?Column 1

Column 2

Column 3

><MENU2:2:T:05:CenterCenter:Second Ingredient*How much for the second ingredient that you need to buy?*Buy 10

Buy 20

Buy 30

Buy 40

Buy 50

Buy 60

None><MENU2:2:T:06:CenterCenter:Second Ingredient TargetFrom upper-to-bottom, which Row that your second ingredient is at?Row 1

Row 2

Row 3

Row 4

Row 5

None><MENU2:2:T:07:CenterCenter:Second Ingredient TargetFrom left-to-right, which column that your second ingredient is at?Column 1

Column 2

Column 3

None

>

I know this only choose-able but eventhough you choosed, there will have no effect. How do i make the effect. Thanks for helping.

:D