Macro Express Forums

Non-active Program

wonyg80

Helloo...

I am living in Korea,and I am playing online game of Korea.I created a lot of Macro through this online game.

I would like to know which the Macro is to send the Key value in Non-Active.

Ex)There are Active and Non-Active programs...

I would like to run the Key value(Ctrl+Mouse right button) at the same time This programs..Can you understand?

Is it possible to do cording Macro?

Thanks in advance...

You might be able to do it using Window Controls. Try using either the Get Control or Capture Control command to set a Window Control variable (such as %C1%) and then Text Type to the Window Control variable and the Mouse Single Left Click on Control commands.

Here are more resources about how Windows Controls work:

- Search through this forum for Window Controls

- Read the Macro Express Help topics that discuss Window Controls

- Open the macro file 'Samples.mex' installed in the folder where the Macro Express program files are loaded. Look at the macro 'Calc ulator and Note pad'. This macro demonstrates how to send keystrokes to an application that does not have focus.

Note that whether or not a program supports Windows Controls depends on how the application is written. The Macro Express Window Controls commands will only work if the application supports Windows Controls.