Macro Express Forums

Here we are at our new home

pgmacros

Well, after being closed for moving for less than 24 hours, we are back.

One reason we moved was to stabilize the forum for all of you ... and us, too. In the past few months we were getting pages and pages of rather unsavory spam. It took way, way too much time to keep it clean. The old server host really couldn't help much, so I made the decision to have Invision, which developed this forum software, to host the board on their servers.

Another reason for the move was for support. Invision will answer questions and fix problems as they occur. They've done a wonderful job so far. I might add that the move was not as smooth as it appears. There were some major database problems that Invision jumped on and resolved immediately.

There will, no doubt, still be problems; missing posts, files, and so forth, and we will do our best to handled them. Leave replies to this post for any problems ... and questions.

Another problem with the forum: Links don't seem to work. There is a topic, again at the top, that is supposed to link to archives of the old, old forum discussions. The links do not work.

I am also wondering about links that used to bring up topics within the discussion forum. I would guess that they do not work anymore either but I haven't gone searching to find one of them to test.

There is a topic, again at the top, that is supposed to link to archives of the old, old forum discussions. The links do not work.
These links now work. You are correct that other links do not work. I'll check into it.

Opera wand passwords don't work because of the new domain name.
The old forum URL "http://pgmacros.com/community" is being redirected to "http://pgmacros.invisionzone.com"

There is something at the top level called 'Forum Guidelines' under News and Information. This is not a pinned topic under the Macro Express 3 discussion form. Anyway, clicking on this doesn't work right. It brings up a nearly blank screen.
This has been fixed.