Macro Express Forums

Date calculation

I am writing a macro (or attempting to) that will send me an email automatically every day when ONE file gets updated and only if it gets updated. I figured out a way to save today's date into a variable (Date saved to variable T1). I also figured out a way to use the "Variable Set from file" to store the date into 4 variabled (Year, Month, Day, Hour) N1, N2, N3,N4. I can't figure out a way to create a macro that will send an email to me if variable set for today (T1) is equal to whatever is in N1-N4.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Gerard

Hi

Perhaps this could guide you some. You have to setup the email settings in Options/Preferences.

Variable Set Integer %N1% from Current Year
Variable Set Integer %N2% from Current Month
Variable Set Integer %N3% from Current Day
Variable Set Integer %N4% from Current Hour
Variable Set From File Date/Time
If Variable %N1% = variable %N11%
 AND
If Variable %N2% = variable %N12%
 AND
If Variable %N3% = variable %N13%
 AND
If Variable %N4% = variable %N14%
 E-Mail Send: Know Recipients, Fixed Text, No Attachments
End If

<IVAR2:01:18:><IVAR2:02:17:><IVAR2:03:16:><IVAR2:04:20:><VFFILE:0:0:T:12:T:13:T:11:T:14:F:1:F:1:C:\Documents and Settings\Test.txt><IFVAR2:5:01:1:N11><AND><IFVAR2:5:02:1:N12><AND><IFVAR2:5:03:1:N13><AND><IFVAR2:5:04:1:N14><EMAIL2:Center:Center:Center:Center:Center:Center:RNR1TOTest@hotmail.com|Test@hotmail.com;S1This is a testThis is a testA1><ENDIF>