Macro Express Forums

ME ver 3.7c still has display problem, a bug!

t.s.lim

Hi,

I use PPPoE dialup to connect to my ADSL service in WinXP+SP2

I have a macro with the below 2 commands:

If Dial-Up Successful: "xxxx"

Dial-Up Networking: Hang Up

immediately after execution they will cause subsequent run of "Text Box Display: xxxx" to appar corrupted.

I mean the dialog is up, but with Window title only, the dialog clent area is transparent, with no text inside.

The Text Box diaply will remain so durng which WinXP is either trying to show/hide the connection icon in system tray.

The same macro works nicely in earlier ver of ME.

Can you fix it?

We have not been able to replicate the issue here. Is there any way you can send a screen shot? If not, you should try contact Insight Software Solutions support directly at info@wintools.com.

I will try to capture screenshot... not easy though because when the problem occurs, the whole system is like being fully occupied by unknown source, which I dare not claim is ME but strongly suspect it is.

By the way, something worth mentioned, I have taskbar set to autohide, the system tray icon for netwrok connection notification is set to motify me when it is connected. i.e. the connection icon will not be in the tray until I get connected.

May ne you can try the same way as I do, just set the system the way I have set then put a display text dialog immediately after the if dial-up connection xxxx command and see how.

We have not been able to replicate the issue here. Is there any way you can send a screen shot? If not, you should try contact Insight Software Solutions support directly at info@wintools.com.

Hi,

I have captured snapshot of my problem and I have attached it in my bug report.

Please kindly let me know the result.

For years, this is the first time ME is causing me problem and I really need to run that particular macro quite frequently.

t.s.lim

post-49-1199984516_thumb.jpg