Macro Express Forums

Abort Issue

selkov

I have several macros used when playing HALO.

The only two ways I know of ending that macro is the key sequence set in /options/playback or on the displayed running macro icon.

My problem is whenever I do this I get an exception in the game and I am kicked out.

I have narrowed it down to the pop up box confirming the termination of the macro.

So what I need is to write another macro that will end the first macro and NOT advice my of its success.

But I can't.

Can anyone help.

There are two options:

If you are using version 3.7 or later, click on Options | Preferences and select Miscellaneous from the list on the left of the Options Window. Once you see the list of miscellaneous options, click on the Advanced button in the bottom right corner of the screen. From here you can turn off the Abort Message by unchecking the Hotkey Abort Macro.

If you are using an earlier version, you can download the tweakme.mxe macro from our website at: http://www.macros.com/downmore.htm. The macro is a playable macro, so it does not need to be loaded into Macro Express to run.

There are several options that you can change in Macro Express by using this macro, including the option to disable the Macro Abort notifications.

There are several versions of the tweakme.mxe file, so be sure to download the right one.

Edited by jason