Macro Express Forums

Newbie Question About "Always On Top"

mbain

Thanks for the replies, folks.

I tested around 15 macro applications, and this is the best for what I want to do, but I'll be having lots and lots of the multiple choice menus, so that feature is a must have for me.

Do you all know of any workaround for this?

Thanks,

Mike

When I'm working with multiple choice menus and other windows I find ALT TAB works real quick in toggling back and forth between them. Also...sometimes if you need specific information always on the screen also consider putting it in a text box, then you can toggle to the multiple choice to actually make the selection, and once that's done have the text box close.

When I'm working with multiple choice menus and other windows I find ALT TAB works real quick in toggling back and forth between them. Also...sometimes if you need specific information always on the screen also consider putting it in a text box, then you can toggle to the multiple choice to actually make the selection, and once that's done have the text box close.

Hi Johnboy (or should I say "Goodnight Johnboy")

Thanks for the tip; I'll give that a try.

Mike