Macro Express Forums

New user and first question

thestunt23

Hey guys, I cant seem to figure this out. When macro express is running, and you open it, it shows you the macro explorer page. From the macro explorer page, is there a way to hide the hotkey for your macro.

I dont want to put a password on the macro itself. I want to be able to hit the hotkey and have a macro run, but I dont want anyone seeing what the hotkey is.

Is there anyway to password it from opening from the toolbar when it is already running. Or is there a way to hide your programmed hotkey so someone cant press the hotkey in a search or something and get my passwords?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

You can password protect the Macro Express Explorer window. To do this, click on Options | Preferences | Passwords. Select the Password on Edit option and set the password. Anyone trying to open the Explorer window would need to first enter the password.

Welcome to the forum.

You can password protect the Macro Express Explorer window. To do this, click on Options | Preferences | Passwords. Select the Password on Edit option and set the password. Anyone trying to open the Explorer window would need to first enter the password.

Thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks.