Macro Express Forums

After exporting/importing, Schedule doesn't work

kpopelka

I had a scheduled macro that worked fine until I exported it. Since then, scheduling doesn't work and it also won't work on the other instance of Macro Express I have where I imported that macro. In both instances, I had to copy the macro and then the scheduling started working.

Has anyone had this experience; was there anything I could have done prior to the export that might have helped?

Thanks,

Kpopelka

We tried it here without any problems. There are a few things to watch out for when running scheduled macros.

1- A macro cannot run when the computer is locked.

2- A macro cannot run if a screensaver is active. You can disable the screensaver by clicking on Options | Preferences and then selecting Scheduler from the list on the left. Check the box marked "Disable Screen Saver when using Scheduled Macros. (Note: This will only work if you have the proper permission to change these settings from your network administrator).

3- Currently, only one macro can run at a time. If another macro is running, the scheduled macro may or may not activate.