Macro Express Forums

New set of eye and macro masters

MBone

I got the logic to work a few time and then i added a delay on it and i cant get it to work now. I have put in the logic control and need someone to put a different set of eyes on it to see if i am doing something wrong. Let me explain what i am trying to do. I play a online game and using this to run a few task for me.

I have it set to get the pixel color of a item that is only available at one point in the game and only on the screen at 1668,177. When i do pixel color with the mouse locator i get 12806656. I get a different number (14776832)when i do the get pixel at 1668, 177 and put them into N1 variable. So i both and cant seem to get them to work.

I set a macro to run if the variable passes or if it fails so that i can test it out. The other macros are really simple click here and type "delayed" or "it worked" and work every time i use them.

<IVAR2:01:01:14776832>

<MMS2:1668,177>

<DELAY:2>

<GETPX:2:S:001668:000177>

<IFVAR2:5:01:1:N2T>

<MACRUN2:it worked>

<ENDIF><IFVAR2:5:01:2:N2T>

<MACRUN2:delayed>

<ENDIF>

If you have suggest or see what i am doing wrong please let me know. I am at a stand still on getting this logic to work correctly now.

thanks

MBone

I got the logic to work a few time and then i added a delay on it and i cant get it to work now. I have put in the logic control and need someone to put a different set of eyes on it to see if i am doing something wrong. Let me explain what i am trying to do. I play a online game and using this to run a few task for me.

I have it set to get the pixel color of a item that is only available at one point in the game and only on the screen at 1668,177. When i do pixel color with the mouse locator i get 12806656. I get a different number (14776832)when i do the get pixel at 1668, 177 and put them into N1 variable. So i both and cant seem to get them to work.

I set a macro to run if the variable passes or if it fails so that i can test it out. The other macros are really simple click here and type "delayed" or "it worked" and work every time i use them.

<IVAR2:01:01:14776832>

<MMS2:1668,177>

<DELAY:2>

<GETPX:2:S:001668:000177>

<IFVAR2:5:01:1:N2T>

<MACRUN2:it worked>

<ENDIF><IFVAR2:5:01:2:N2T>

<MACRUN2:delayed>

<ENDIF>

If you have suggest or see what i am doing wrong please let me know. I am at a stand still on getting this logic to work correctly now.

thanks

MBone

I was putting the "variable set integer" as well as "get pixel color" into N1 for both. Thanks for all the views.

Mbone

• 3 weeks later...

I've been having a similar problem. I set up a Repeat Until using an integer from the mouse locator, and a wait and Get Pixel in the loop. It never detected the color. I added a text display in the loop to show what color was actually being detected and it differed from what mouse locator showed me. So I changed the Repeat Until to use the color integer actually detected. Then it seemed to work but also erroneously ended the loop when the window had an entirely different display with totally different colors than the one I was looking for.

This thing seems way too flaky and finicky to use for anything serious.

I've been having a similar problem. I set up a Repeat Until using an integer from the mouse locator, and a wait and Get Pixel in the loop. It never detected the color. I added a text display in the loop to show what color was actually being detected and it differed from what mouse locator showed me. So I changed the Repeat Until to use the color integer actually detected. Then it seemed to work but also erroneously ended the loop when the window had an entirely different display with totally different colors than the one I was looking for.

This thing seems way too flaky and finicky to use for anything serious.

I have had great results when i figure out how i want to do thing. The problem that i was having here was that i was getting stuff from two variables and when i was suppose to be getting from one. After i found my mistake it works fine. In my opinion this is a pretty solid program. I have been able to do what i want with it.

mbone