Macro Express Forums

Does it Pro have better integration with Firefox?

Does the new pro version allow for better integration with Firefox. I would like to use the wait for web page command now available for IE but not for Firefox. Also, does it have a command for triple left mouse click?

No, the 'wait for webpage' command in Pro only works with IE. I agree that it would be nice to have it work with Firefox, but there are ways to determine when a page has loaded in Firefox, for example waiting for the Stop button to grey out.

No command for triple left mouse click, but you could simply do three single mouse clicks in a row.

No, the 'wait for webpage' command in Pro only works with IE. I agree that it would be nice to have it work with Firefox, but there are ways to determine when a page has loaded in Firefox, for example waiting for the Stop button to grey out.

No command for triple left mouse click, but you could simply do three single mouse clicks in a row.

That is too bad. Can you please provide the code to check the Stop button color? That sounds like a very nice work around. Also, I have tried the 3 left clicks but it is not fast enough to do what I intend. I even tried a repeat command to see if that would speed up a single click 3 times to no avail.

That is too bad. Can you please provide the code to check the Stop button color? That sounds like a very nice work around. Also, I have tried the 3 left clicks but it is not fast enough to do what I intend. I even tried a repeat command to see if that would speed up a single click 3 times to no avail.

I have checked my triple-click macros on my painfully worthless work computer and posted in response on the other board. Here I'll

quote it:

Just ran these macros on my work computer with fantastic results. I also tried just a basic "Left click" macro that used the command

three times (without using the Repeat command).

I am firmly convinced that Macro Express, though it doesn't have a triple-click command, is able to simulate a triple click using the

methods outlined in my earlier posts. If your machine is not duplicating these results, I have my doubts about whether or not it would

be successful at running a triple-click command, if even if ME had one.

You may have more success if you open your Control Panel -> Mouse and then slow the double-click mouse speed (this doesn't slow

down how fast the double-click happens, rather it increases the maximum time between clicks to successfully execute a double-click).

Does the new pro version allow for better integration with Firefox. I would like to use the wait for web page command now available for IE but not for Firefox. Also, does it have a command for triple left mouse click?

This is one of the often requested features that did not make it into this release of Macro Express Pro. We still hope to be able to implement this feature in a future update.