Macro Express Forums

Where can I download the trial version for pro?

Hello,

A few weeks ago, I saw the download link on Insight's webpage (www.macros.com) for the ME Pro version. (I think it was 4.0.0.0).

The last few days, I've gone to the download page to get the trial program, and its not there anymore.

Am I just blind as a bat, or am I missing the location of the link to download the trial program?

I only see the links to download version 3.7d (exe or zip).

Thanks,

MacroPolo,

You may have been downloading the Beta version of Macro Express Pro. That is no longer available. The Beta test web pages were updated earlier today to direct you to the main Macro Express download page that now allows you to download either Macro Express 3 or Macro Express Pro.

Also, you may need to click the refresh button on your browser. Some browsers are stubborn about loading newly revised web pages.

MacroPolo,

Also, you may need to click the refresh button on your browser. Some browsers are stubborn about loading newly revised web pages.

lol. Refreshing the page worked. Boy do I feel stupid now! :)

(At work, i'm the one usually suggesting that someone should clear their cache/cookies, etc).

Thank you!