Macro Express Forums

list of macros for top-most window fails

control-alt-shift-Z shows an empy list

also, how would I change that display to show name, not text

ALSO

in the macro editor.. when you sort (such as by Name) , you used to be able to hit a single key and the editor would move to the first name

beginning with that letter..

this does not work....

control-alt-shift-Z shows an empy list

also, how would I change that display to show name, not text

These issues have been entered into our tracking system and assigned the tracking number [iSS6297].

in the macro editor.. when you sort (such as by Name) , you used to be able to hit a single key and the editor would move to the first name beginning with that letter. this does not work....
This issue has been assigned the tracking number [iSS6297].

Please report bugs via our Report a Bug webpage.

Please enter feature requests via our Request a Feature webpage.

You can reach either of these pages from our support page. An easy way to get to the support page is to click 'Help', 'On The Web', 'Support' from Macro Express Pro.

Please report bugs via our Report a Bug webpage.

Please enter feature requests via our Request a Feature webpage.

Hi .. are you asking that we not use this forum to report bugs, and only use the URL you gave..?

also once, it has been entered and given a tracking number, how would we check on that status of that bug fix?

thanks

david

P.S. ... another problem .>>>>>>>>>>> Wait for Window doesn't work at all with IE 7

P.S. .. another problem >>>>>>>>>> can not select more than 1 application for a macros scrope (could do this in ME)

oh, I just found the answer ... i didn't realize that ME didn't own this forum..

QUOTE"""

Professional Grade Macros for hosting the Macro Express and Macro Express Pro forums. Even though Insight Software Solutions employees make every effort to monitor these forums the official source for Insight Software Solutions support is by emailing us at info@wintools.com.

When bugs are reported in the forums we make every effort to enter them into our tracking system. Our tracking system will send you an email message when an issue is resolved. Because your email address may not be available on the forum, we cannot enter it into our tracking system and you may not be notified of the status of issues entered by us. We recommend that you enter bug reports and feature requests directly into our tracking system by utilizing the Report a Bug and Request a Feature web pages.