Macro Express Forums

Less is More - Floating Toolbar

randallf

How can I make the top toolbar look more like the bottom?

I seriously don't understand why the floating menu has to take up twice the vertical space just so it can say 'MENU BAR' or whatever with an X... I'm sure this is a part of the windows themeology but _why_oh_god_why....?

Is there any option to toggle this? Maybe in a later version?

lessmoretoolbarkx0.png

How can I make the top toolbar look more like the bottom?

I seriously don't understand why the floating menu has to take up twice the vertical space just so it can say 'MENU BAR' or whatever with an X... I'm sure this is a part of the windows themeology but _why_oh_god_why....?

Is there any option to toggle this? Maybe in a later version?

lessmoretoolbarkx0.png

I'm guessing it's to give you a decent area to drag it around.

BTW, what sort of things do you have in your menu, out of curiosity?

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

I'm guessing it's to give you a decent area to drag it around.

BTW, what sort of things do you have in your menu, out of curiosity?

--

The briefcase is a macro that copies the current case number that is open in Clarify the the clipboard.

R populates reactive escalation emails for me, using data that it mines from Clarify.

G logs me into a citrix system that is a pain in the butt to log in to!

The book loads up the process webpage for the account I am primarily in charge of.

The deer is a near 1000 line macro that evaluates cases for their acceptance and resolution SLA's based on the current time and what the SLA's are. It took me like 2 days to write it! It also emails people automatically after mining data and will create reminders in outlook for you based on the ticket data... in all my BASIC I have never written anything this complex.

The clock creates a reminder in Outlook with data that it mines from the current open ticket in Clarify.

The eyes open and close a particular program for me.

Hope that was even remotely interesting! :) lol

The briefcase is a macro that copies the current case number that is open in Clarify the the clipboard.

R populates reactive escalation emails for me, using data that it mines from Clarify.

G logs me into a citrix system that is a pain in the butt to log in to!

The book loads up the process webpage for the account I am primarily in charge of.

The deer is a near 1000 line macro that evaluates cases for their acceptance and resolution SLA's based on the current time and what the SLA's are. It took me like 2 days to write it! It also emails people automatically after mining data and will create reminders in outlook for you based on the ticket data... in all my BASIC I have never written anything this complex.

The clock creates a reminder in Outlook with data that it mines from the current open ticket in Clarify.

The eyes open and close a particular program for me.

Hope that was even remotely interesting! :) lol

Thanks - although I'm unfamiliar with most of it!

--