Macro Express Forums

Snippets don't keep Comments?

I've started to use the handy new Snippets feature in ME Pro.

Seems a pity that they don't retain any Comments you carefully made in the original? Is that deliberate?

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

My snippets retain the Comment command lines, though they do lose them from the Comment tab within individual command lines.

My snippets retain the Comment command lines, though they do lose them from the Comment tab within individual command lines.

Thanks Steve. Yes, I should have been more explicit. In this post (unlike my other one about breakpoints) it's the Comment tab contents I'm talking about.

I've recently started trying to use these more often. After saving my largest snippet so far, about 20 commands, mostly with comments explaining what I was doing, I was miffed to find them deleted. :(

--

• 3 weeks later...
Terry entered this on the Report a Bug page. (Thanks Terry.) It has been assigned the tracking number [iSS6549].

"Issue [iSS6549] submitted by you has been resolved. The change will be available with the next release of Macro Express Pro."

Thanks!

--