Jump to content
Macro Express Forums

cpu hog

Recommended Posts

Hey all,


Not sure if this is unique to me or not, but I noticed a HUGE difference in the resources MEPro uses during CPU heavy tasks.


I run a lot of CPU heavy data crunching w/ VBA in Excel, and have used ME3 to help me automate a lot of it in the past - When I switched to MEPro, I noticed a HUGE slowdown. What took 2 minutes before took 15. As soon as I shut down MEPro, it sped right back up again.


When I looked at the windows task manager, it shows that MEPro used very little CPU processing most of the time - but when I start getting CPU heavy in Excel, all of a sudden, MEPro is using upto 80%+ of the CPU.


The issue isn't there in ME3, so for now I'm creating a workaround that shuts down MEPro when I need heavy calculation then starts it up again afterwards, but it's a pain in the butt.


Thanks for any insight/input,



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...