Macro Express Forums

Keyboard & Mouse Question Addition

m204prgmr

This seems to be a continuation of an earlier post but I do not remember the earlier one. I probably read it but have not made the connection yet. So, please forgive me if I am misunderstanding something.

Macro Express will only play one macro at a time. But, when a macro is running you may still move the mouse and press keys, including HotKeys. This can, at times, mess up your macros.

There have been some posts to this forum discussing an external program that you can use to lock and unlock the keyboard. You would use this by calling it at the beginning and end of a macro. I have not, however, tried this.

If you need to enter a password to log into Windows when it starts up, you could use the Logoff macro command to return to the Windows login screen. This, however, will stop any running macros.

If you are using Windows XP, 2000 or NT you could use the Lock Workstation macro command.

If you use the Logoff or Lock Workstation commands, you will not be able to log back in using a macro. You will have to enter the login credentials manually.