Macro Express Forums

Outook folders missing character

Hello,

I've found Macro Express few days ago and I am loving it. Already have a few macros that are very usefull.

However I have an anoying issue:

Every time I open outlook 2003 after Macro Express, outlook folder doesn't show properly - last 2 characters are missing.

macro-outlook.jpg

I experience this problem in two laptops.

Anyone with same issue? Is there a solution? It is not a big deal but it is annoying...

Thanks,

António Almeida

post-4156-1237308220_thumb.jpg

Yes I have experienced this but they are not missing, just not apparent. I've been busy so it's an annoyance I haven't considered much. It seems that something causes the display font to change but the text bounding box isn't increased in size for the font. Generally I've seen this on machines with I am accessing using Remote Desktop so it may be related. If you ever figure it out send me a PM, I'd love to know what it is.

Yes I have experienced this but they are not missing, just not apparent. I've been busy so it's an annoyance I haven't considered much. It seems that something causes the display font to change but the text bounding box isn't increased in size for the font. Generally I've seen this on machines with I am accessing using Remote Desktop so it may be related. If you ever figure it out send me a PM, I'd love to know what it is.

I didn't figure out why but I figure out how to put it in the right way (easy and fast with macro express).

I just add a few steps on my start up macro (everytime I start my computer):

After open outlook "startup macro" goes to tools >> options >> task options >> ENTER >> ENTER

And that is it! The font come back to normal.