Macro Express Forums

Activation Properties - bug?

Suppose you are editing several macros in Script Editor. In Explorer, you select one of these macros, open Macro Properties, select the Activation tab, and change the Properties of the shortcut in some way. Then OK twice to get back to Explorer. But in Script Editor this change is not reflected.

If you then use Save or Save & Close (either immediately or later after making more edits to the script) you lose the Activation change made earlier.

Here, the most common change I'd make was from Use global settings to Customize Settings, so this caused considerable confusion until I eventually discovered the cause today!

--

Terry, East Grinstead

I think I bumped into that as well a while back but was too busy to report it. Good to be reminded to take care. Of course you should report this to ISS as well.

Thanks Cory. I have reported formally to ISS.

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks Cory. I have reported formally to ISS.

--

Received 22nd April

"Issue [iSS6745] submitted by you has been resolved. The change will be available with the next release of Macro Express Pro."

--