Variable Set Integer %N1% with a Random Number
 Variable Modify Integer: %N1% = %N1% + 7
 Delay %N1% Seconds
Repeat End

exact code please

Demanding, aren't you!?

You're welcome.

left click...wait 7-9 seconds...repeat 2000 times ...exact code please

Samj's code is correct... but since all the information isn't available to you in the format he gave, I doubt you'll be able to duplicate his results

without first learning enough about Macro Express to figure out how to build this extremely simple macro on your own.

And since you don't seem inclined to look into it right now, I'll do you a solid and provide you with the actual code. However, please keep in mind

that this forum is for people who want to help or who need help because they missed something along the way or they just can't seem to puzzle out

how to do something even after going through the Help files and Tutorial.

With that said, even if you just need somebody to help you build a macro, a little less abruptness and a little more courtesy go a long way.

<REP3:01:000001:000001:02000:0:01:><LCLK><IVAR2:01:06:2><NMVAR:01:01:1:0000001:2:0000007><DELAY:%N1%><ENDREP>

Good luck.

Samj's code is correct... but since all the information isn't available to you in the format he gave, I doubt you'll be able to duplicate his results

without first learning enough about Macro Express to figure out how to build this extremely simple macro on your own.

And since you don't seem inclined to look into it right now, I'll do you a solid and provide you with the actual code. However, please keep in mind

that this forum is for people who want to help or who need help because they missed something along the way or they just can't seem to puzzle out

how to do something even after going through the Help files and Tutorial.

With that said, even if you just need somebody to help you build a macro, a little less abruptness and a little more courtesy go a long way.

<REP3:01:000001:000001:02000:0:01:><LCLK><IVAR2:01:06:2><NMVAR:01:01:1:0000001:2:0000007><DELAY:%N1%><ENDREP>

Good luck.

thank you very much both of you by the way i took alot of time trying to figure this out :) u made it seem so simple :D THANK UU heheh