Macro Express Forums

multiple PC's per user and multiple programs running macro?

metalmalitia

Hello,

I have tested Macro Express and it suits my requirements, but , i need to know if i can purchase a single user license and use it both on my Desktop for home and Laptop for travel , or will i have to purchase a two user license?

Also , is it possible to run two programs on the same PC at the same time and have a macro asigned to each?

ty

You can indeed set the 'scope' of a macro to a particular program but it is not possible to run two macros at the same time in two different programs.

Macro express sortof 'hijacks' windows and enters commands just like you would, it is a 'windows automation' tool that takes over control of the desktop and issues commands for you.

You could schedule one to run after the other, however.

As for licensing I was once told I had to have a copy for every computer that I use it on but someone may wish to clarify this.

Hello,

I have tested Macro Express and it suits my requirements, but , i need to know if i can purchase a single user license and use it both on my Desktop for home and Laptop for travel , or will i have to purchase a two user license?

Also , is it possible to run two programs on the same PC at the same time and have a macro asigned to each?

ty

This is a quote from Kevin (Insight Software employee):

Questions about licensing are best sent to Insight Software Solutions directly rather than asked in this user-to-user forum.

If you click on this link, you'll be able to click on a link inside Kevin's actual post that will help you out.