Macro Express Forums

trying to make a macro that with start and end

jakethesnake

i play a game in full screen mode and the box that pops up minimizes my game, so i was wondering if there was another way to make the macro continue to repeat until i hit a certain key? i was trying to get it to hit keypad 8,4,2,6 and then when i hit F12 it would stop but when i did attempt to do this i just got the pop up window and it minimized my game :(

i play a game in full screen mode and the box that pops up minimizes my game, so i was wondering if there was another way to make the macro continue to repeat until i hit a certain key? i was trying to get it to hit keypad 8,4,2,6 and then when i hit F12 it would stop but when i did attempt to do this i just got the pop up window and it minimized my game :(

Macro Express does not have a "Repeat Until Key Press" command. The best you can do is to utilize Macro Express's "Abort Macro" function (you can see what it is set to by going to Options > Preferences > Playback - There are some limited options if you don't like the default, but not many).

I'm not sure what pop-up window you're having problems with, but when it comes to the abort macro pop-ups, you can turn them off under Options > Preferences > Miscellaneous > Advanced

Good luck.