Macro Express Forums

Debug Variables - Value column too small

Sorry, forgot the pic.

Somethingpost-281-1257349518_thumb.png

Do you not get the double arrowhead cursor I circled here when you hover your mouse over the right border?

Captain Obvious sez "Resize your colums?".

JK. I can resize my columns, can't you do the same?

Thanks both. No, I don't get that resizing cursor. :(

I've noticed several other minor odd things recently possibly implicating my graphics card or driver, so I suppose this could be another. I'm going to start by opening up the PC case and giving it a good blast from my air can. That will be first time for 18 months or so. Unlike my last PC, which opened at the click of a latch, this one needs a screwdriver (6 screws I think), and I've been lazy about it.

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

I seriously doubt a graphics card or dust causes it. Sounds like a support request for ISS.

I have my resizing cursor back! Before going to the cleaning stage I did a few things I haven't done recently, including an sfc /scannow, a good registry clean with CCleaner, and - basic but rare, because I leave my PC running for days or weeks - a reboot. Not sure which of these did the trick. Just pleased to be able to resize those columns.

I am still getting some weird stuff though, which may or may not be MEP-related, but I'll leave that for a future post!

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK