Macro Express Forums

2000!!!!

Of course I am blowing my own horn;-) But if you think I contribute too much I'll gladly back off. I could do with billing some more hours instead of giving them away here.

Yeah I reckoned I'd alienate a few by showing my NFL affiliation but then I figured if a (Bears, Raiders, Lions, or other) fan didn't want to talk with me anymore that would only improve my life experience. ;-) JK. Actually I'm a huge Green Bay fan too even though I know that's not 'right'.

Yeah I hate the Raiders:-) You may suck now but I remember feeling crushed as a child when the silver and black took Superbowl from the Vikes.... Heck, you have 3 bowls to the Vikings' goose egg. Actually I have an irrational hatred for each of the 4 teams that beat the Vikes in Superbowls. But mainly I hate the Raiders becasue of the LA Raider nation and the type of people who are Raiders fans down here in SoCal.

Yeah I hate the Raiders:-) You may suck now but I remember feeling crushed as a child when the silver and black took Superbowl from the Vikes.... Heck, you have 3 bowls to the Vikings' goose egg. Actually I have an irrational hatred for each of the 4 teams that beat the Vikes in Superbowls. But mainly I hate the Raiders becasue of the LA Raider nation and the type of people who are Raiders fans down here in SoCal.

I'm interested in finding out what language this thread is being written in; it's not one I'm remotely familiar with! While the words appear to be English, I've never seens "Vikings", "goose" and "egg" next to one other before! :lol: