Macro Express Forums

Script Editor options puzzle

For a few weeks I've been trying to pin this down. I suspect it's down to some unintended action by me or one of my macros. But it could also be some quirk in MEP itself, so I'm wondering if anyone else has ever seen similar behaviour please.

Sometimes when I start a new session and begin to create a new macro I realise that my usual setting Script Editor > Options> Insert Command After Selected has changed to Insert Command Before Selected. I change it back and all is well until, typically a day or two later, it reverts again.

I have, of course, looked in vain for the obvious possibility of a macro that's typing the keystrokes <Alt+o>b into the Script Editor.

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

I don't think there is a hotkey to enable or disable this. Sounds like you should start a support issue. All I can tell you is I don't have this problem. Is it possible you have some registry cleaner application running or something?

I don't think there is a hotkey to enable or disable this. Sounds like you should start a support issue. All I can tell you is I don't have this problem. Is it possible you have some registry cleaner application running or something?

Thanks. I still think it's probably somehow down to me, as no one else here has apparently had the problem. So I'll try to keep a close watch and if/when it happens again I'll see if I can pinpoint what I was doing directly beforehand.

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK