Macro Express Forums

Email Attachement

Hello all,

I'm currently using Macro Express Pro. Can someone write me a script how to take an attachment file from the email and save it to a hard disc. Also I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2000 version and I'm running windows XP Pro version 2002 with service pack 3. Most of the time the email subject is the same. Your help with this matter will very appreciate.

Thank you,

Gerard

Hello all,

I'm currently using Macro Express Pro. Can someone write me a script how to take an attachment file from the email and save it to a hard disc. Also I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2000 version and I'm running windows XP Pro version 2002 with service pack 3. Most of the time the email subject is the same. Your help with this matter will very appreciate.

Thank you,

Gerard

Hi Gerard, and welcome to the forum.

You may be lucky, but most users here don't simply write scripts on request like that. Maybe you meant 'can anyone advise me how to write a script...?'? If so, I'd suggest you start by explaining exactly what you've done so far, and what is going wrong. Post the script and the code and if necesary provide screenshots.

--

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Hi Terry,

Sorry about my interpretation... I'm kind new to this and I don't know where to begin. All I need to do is to open each attachment and save it to the C drive instead me doing it manually. The client send the file every day and sometimes I forget to save it. Also when I'm not in the office no one do it for me.

Thanks again,

Gerard