Macro Express Forums

Run Macro in the Middles of a Repeat Macro

Guest Felixjf99

Guest Felixjf99

I have three macros: Macro A, B, and C.

Macro A Performs Step1, Step2, and Step3 then waits until I press the escape key to loop and go throuh the steps again. (This works fine)

What I need is for Macro A to perform Step1,Step2, and Step3 and then to prompt me with a box asking me what macro I'd like to run: Macro B or Macro C? I would then respond by typing "b" or "c" to run the appropiate macro - then wait until I press the escape key to loop to the beginning and start the whole process again.

My Macros are simple - they're just mouse clicking and key strokes.

Please help. Thank You.

• 3 months later...

I'm trying to get a handle on what you are saying.

a. You are trying to run a macro "A" that well execute step one, step two and step three. You press the escape key and it cycles through one more time.

b. You have another macro "B"

c. You have another macro "C".

If macro "A" used a "repeat 1" why would you need "ESC"?

Could you have a macro that would call "A", "B" or "C", by your choice. You would be able to execute "A" it then returns to call in macro. The calling macro amount gives you the same three choices "A", "B" and "C" where you could now select "B" or "C".

I would hope to be classified as an average user all of Macro Express. That statement is a bit over-the-top. But what I'm trying to do here is logically understand what you are trying to do. But it seems like ME would have no problem accomplishing what you're trying to execute. Since you have no responses to your topic in the last couple of months I thought why not try to help. If you have solved your problem would you care to share it.