Macro Express Forums

Using text variable in Date/ Time prompt---bug?

I am prompting my user for a Date and Time and storing this in a date/time variable. I want them to know the context of the Date and Time they are entering however this changes so I put a text variable in the "prompt" field of the Date/Time dialog box. But when I run I don't get the contents of the text variable, I get the literal name of the variable itself (%TEST%).

<VARIABLE SET STRING Option="\x00" Destination="%TEST%" Value="foo" NoEmbeddedVars="FALSE"/>

<DATE/TIME Flags="\xB3" Date="3/31/2011 9:25:35 AM" Day_Offset="0" Month_Offset="0" Year_Offset="0" Hour_Offset="0" Minute_Offset="0" Second_Offset="0" Prompt="%TEST%" Left="Center" Top="Center" Monitor="0" Variable="%OPEN_SI%" IsDateVar="TRUE"/>

Using a variable as a prompt works in other prompts, but not this one. This works well:

<VARIABLE SET STRING Option="\x00" Destination="%TEST%" Value="foo" NoEmbeddedVars="FALSE"/>

<VARIABLE SET INTEGER Option="\x01" Destination="%N[1]%" Prompt="%TEST%" Mask="FALSE" OnTop="FALSE" Left="Center" Top="Center" Monitor="0"/>

Ideas?

BTW, in the case of bugs, is there any way to review what has already been submitted?