Macro Express Forums

Cory's Macro Page

Just before this form was created I made my own page to share subroutines I had and will make. Since I am constantly tweaking and upgrading them and adding more I decided to just keep them there and just post the links here. This first link is to the general page where all the individual macros can be accessed.

• 8 years later...

I tried sending this to you via your web site but I received an error "There was a problem sending your message"

I'm Looking for guidance, or simple one or two word answer I.E. "Can't be done" "no" "what's it worth to you I don't work for free"

the question, have you been able to create a toolbar to imbed into I.E. so a person could click on a button an invoke a ME-P macro? I would like to create a group of custom buttons that perform ME-P tasks. I'm not a programer but it seems this should not be very hard. Of course the voices in my head tell me I should fear soda can pop tops. but the foil cap keeps those voices to a minimum.

Regards
Jim

• 2 weeks later...
the question, have you been able to create a toolbar to imbed into I.E. so a person could click on a button an invoke a ME-P macro? I would like to create a group of custom buttons that perform ME-P tasks. I'm not a programer but it seems this should not be very hard. Of course the voices in my head tell me I should fear soda can pop tops. but the foil cap keeps those voices to a minimum.

Take a look at True Launch Bar.

http://www.truelaunchbar.com/?utm_source=properties&utm_medium=about&utm_campaign=truelaunchbar