Macro Express Forums

The arrangement of command line parameters is important?

I don't know. Generally parameters can be passed in any order as long as their formatted correctly. But I don't know in this specific case. I actually specify the MEX file in the registry. In fact I don't use the 'load on start up' option which puts an icon in the system tray but rather opt to add teh MEX start up to the Run section of the Windows registry. More complex and I have a macro to self manage the files listed but it was necessary to make it work in my case.

• Like 1

I don't know. Generally parameters can be passed in any order as long as their formatted correctly. But I don't know in this specific case. I actually specify the MEX file in the registry. In fact I don't use the 'load on start up' option which puts an icon in the system tray but rather opt to add teh MEX start up to the Run section of the Windows registry. More complex and I have a macro to self manage the files listed but it was necessary to make it work in my case.

Thanks dear cory

Can say how you specify the MEX file in the registry?