Macro Express Forums

How do I start a macro on initial login of windows? Press some keys when I login.

There isn't an activation option to run a macro when I login to my computer from a remote session. I'm using Splashtop and Teamviewer and want to run a macro when I login. Logging in involves the standard win10 login screen. What are some methods to get this to work? I tried resolution change, but that doesnt work as resolution doesnt change on login.

There is a Scheduled Macro option to run "When the program starts". This may do what you need.

If not you can use Windows Task Scheduler along with the Macro Express command line options to run a macro. The command line would look something like either of these:

"c:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Express Pro 6\MeProc.exe" /A::Filename?Macroname

"c:\Program Files (x86)\Macro Express Pro 6\MeProc.exe" /A:Macroname

ok i got the macro to run via the scheduler, but the keystrokes do not get registered on login. it shows that the macro does run as the icon shows on the bottom. even just pressing the < win > key doesnt bring up the start menu. But if i run it manually it does work. i even put a 3 sec delay.