Macro Express Forums

Good news!

Congratulations, Rookie Terry!

I had not noticed the rankings on this forum. Is it a new system, or have I somehow managed to ignore the rankings over the past umpteen years?

And why on earth are there rankings on a community forum? Is anyone out there applying for a spot in Harvard Medical School?

Contributor Alan

53 minutes ago, acantor said:

Is it a new system?

In the last couple days, I got half a dozen forum emails pointing me to links for naked ladies.  I was not unduly distressed.  But I'm guessing the forum site was compromised in some way, and is now in the process of being rebuilt. 

46 minutes ago, rberq said:

In the last couple days, I got half a dozen forum emails pointing me to links for naked ladies.  I was not unduly distressed.  But I'm guessing the forum site was compromised in some way, and is now in the process of being rebuilt. 

I’ll be making a formal complaint then, as I didn’t get those emails.

Last week some spam was posted on this forum. It was deleted, the poster blocked, and a security patch applied. The forum software receives periodic updates of features and security patches.

My profile is ranked as Newbie even though I was the second user to sign up on this forum back in July 2004. 😉

• Haha 1