Macro Express Forums

Cory - Great Help

Hi Cory,

just switch back to using Macro Express Professional 6.4.0.1. I have never forgotten the help that you gave to me years ago. I still have a folder with some of the emails. Thanks again for all your great help. It sure was refreshing to see your name listed on this forum.

Bob Snow

Amerifax

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2022 at 2:46 PM, Amerifax-Bob said:

Hi Cory,

just switch back to using Macro Express Professional 6.4.0.1. I have never forgotten the help that you gave to me years ago. I still have a folder with some of the emails. Thanks again for all your great help. It sure was refreshing to see your name listed on this forum.

Bob Snow

Amerifax

I've been absent from the forums for a long time, but the new "feature" that allows multiple lines to be entered into the "prompt for variable" has brought be back seeking a solution to the impact this has on my work flow, and I saw this post.

I want to 100% echo this sentiment. Cory has been an amazing resource for resolving just about every technical/syntactical issue I've had with ME and MEP for probably the past 15 years.