Macro Express Forums

Using a combination of Dragon, Macro Express, OneNote.

Is anybody using Nuance Dragon 15.61 with Macro Express Professional 6.4.0.1. If all goes well in MacroX . I will be converting my Dragon macros. I also use the macros in Microsoft 10  OneNote Office Desktop 64.bit of which I will continue to use if all goes well. I'm looking for the good or the bad. But any heads-up I can be given that might help me with this combination of programs.

I have just today installed MacroX, MEP, and I'm on a steep learning curve. Although I have been using macro express SanDisk forum since 12/28/2004.

Bob

I use Dragon and Macro Express. The two coexist nicely. I sometimes use Dragon to trigger Macro Express scripts.

But don't be hasty to convert Dragon scripts to Macro Express scripts. There definitely are tasks that Macro Express does as well, or better, or easier, than Dragon scripting. But the opposite is also true. For example, you can't use Macro Express to replicate voice commands that contain lists. 

• Thanks 1