Macro Express Forums

Error When Opening Macro Express

libsystems

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

When I click on the icon to open Macro Express I receive an error that it doesn't exist anymore. I have been using it up until this morning when this happened. the error is as follows:

The file "C:\Documents and settings\eholmes\local settings\temporary internet files\content ie5\8DarkL23\Monosuite1-3(1).mex" does not exist.

Your choices are:

Click the Create button to create a new blank Macro file

Click the New File button t chose a different file

Create New File Cancel

If I click Create I get this message:

Could not save file "C:\Documents and settings\eholmes\local settings\temporary internet files\content ie5\8DarkL23\Monosuite1-3(1).mex" because of the following erro:

OK

When I click ok it closes out.

Hope someone can help me...

Thanks in advance

The first warning message that you are getting is to let you know that the file containing your macros has either been renamed, moved, deleted or corrupted. If you renamed or moved the file, you will need to click on the New File button to browse to the new location or new filename. If the file was deleted or corrupted, you will either need to load the file from a backup, or recreate the file.

The second warning message could be because you do not have write permission to that location, or if the file was corrupted, it already exists there. If this is the case, you will need to delete the corrupted file before recreating it.