Macro Express Forums

Using Run Macro

renee

Ok, this is making me NUTS!!!! I have a macro with 267 lines. Here is the basic Macro:

Macro Run: Access A-M

Macro Run: To print from Last Episode-All

// 1-BPRS

Text Type: B

// 2-BPRS CHILD

Text Type: B

Text Type: <ARROW DOWN>

It works just groovy until it gets here:

// 2-MEDICAL HX/ROS REVIEW (OLD)

Macro Run: Access MH OLD INQUIRIES

Text Type: M

This is line 179.

(note: I changed the type to arrows down from the "M" hoping that would help)

I put in the wait for Window Title too, this still makes no difference, it just gets hung up on the print from Last Episode, even though the one right before it worked perfectly!)

But when it gets here it just stops

It will run part of my print macro but not all of it.

Let me also say that of this particular macro I only have 52 lines that I'm actually running. And they are basically all the same as at the beginning of this e-mail so the first 5 run just fine.

Do I have too many lines? HELP! :unsure:

Hello Renee!

Macros can be thousands and thousands of lines long, so that is not the problem. Something must be happening after the last Macro Run command. Are you sure that "Access MH OLD INQUIRIES" is finishing? Are you sure that the "M" is being typed? Are you sure that "To print from Last Episode-All" runs the last time?

first: I wasn't logged in even though I hadn't closed this webpage, so I guess we time out :( ? So I'm having to retype my last reply. Ok enough frustration to last me a life time! <_< . Ok, here goes 2nd time

Are you sure that "Access MH OLD INQUIRIES" is finishing? Are you sure that the "M" is being typed? Are you sure that "To print from Last Episode-All" runs the last time?

Joe to answer all your questions YES. there is a macro inside the "To print from Last Episode-All" I've tested each macro seperatly (do we have spell check on this thing?) and they all work. I even copied the one that works:

// 1-DISCHARGE SUMMARY 4.8

Macro Run: Access MH OLD INQUIRIES

Text Type: D

Duplicated it, made sure it ran (the duplicated one) and just changed the D to a M and it stopped in the same place as the one with the M. There is only one M in the drop down list. However, on another fly out menu I have this exact same document (it's not the only M) but it works just fine. I need to go work out maybe I'll think clearer then!

Renee (p.s. how do you post pictures and signature?... I know I could look around!)

Hello Renee!

I do not know why your session timed out. Maybe it happened before Matt made some changes to the forum settings ... maybe not. I will check with him.

I will see if a spelling checker is available.

Images can be attached using the File Attachments field just below the Reply window. Pictures can be embedded using the IMG Code button above the Reply box.

Signatures can be added from your User Profile screen.

You started a new topic for this subject, so we will pick it up from there rather than continue here.