Macro Express Forums

please help program compatibility assistant

ohioblondie

Hi,

I have been using macro express for years on my desktop pc. I recently bought a sony vaio laptop with windows vista and have been trying to install macro express on it but it will not let me. The program compatibility assistant pops up and says " This program may not have installed correctly. Try reinstalling using settings that are compatible with this version of windows." I don't know what to try. Can someone please help me fix?? Thanks alot

Are you using Macro Express v 3.7b (or later)? If so, you can safely ignore the "This program may not have installed correctly" message. This message appears at or near the end of the installation process when installing on Windows Vista. Vista is incorrectly assuming the installation did not finish properly. We are aware of the issue and are working on a long term solution.

If you continue to have difficulties you should request help from Insight Software Solutions Support department. See www.macros.com/support.htm for our support options.