Macro Express Forums

Variable Tab

The ADD, PROPERTIES, and DELETE button shortcuts in the Variable Tab do not work. You can push ALT+A, ALT+P, or ALT+D OR CTRL+A, CTRL+P, or CTRL+D, but you won't get the desired effect.

ALT+A opens properties (not sure how this happened as there is no A in properties)

ALT+P opens the Scope Tab (ALT+P also represents the Scope Tab shortcut)

ALT+D opens the Debug Menu (ALT+D also represents the Debug Menu shortcut)

The ADD, PROPERTIES, and DELETE button shortcuts in the Variable Tab do not work. You can push ALT+A, ALT+P, or ALT+D OR CTRL+A, CTRL+P, or CTRL+D, but you won't get the desired effect.

ALT+A opens properties (not sure how this happened as there is no A in properties)

ALT+P opens the Scope Tab (ALT+P also represents the Scope Tab shortcut)

ALT+D opens the Debug Menu (ALT+D also represents the Debug Menu shortcut)

I have duplicated some of this, but first the Add window does open with Alt+A. The confusion is that the

Add window and the Properties window are identical. The only difference is that the Properties window

should contain the information from an already existing and selected Variable. The Add variable window

is blank (you can double-check this by manually clicking the Add button to see that the window opened is

a blank Properties window).

On the other hand, however, I did have the same problem with Alt+P and Alt+D. I would almost suggest

Alt+A as a work-around for Properties, except that it opens a blank Properties window, not the Properties

of the selected variable. And I would recommend the "Delete" key on your keyboard as a work-around

for the Delete function (it works).

Here is a link to the bug-report form:

http://www.macros.com/bugreport.htm