Jump to content
Macro Express Forums

Testing MEPro


Recommended Posts

After importing all my ME3 macros I tried to run some of them and see how they work.

What I've seen so far:

1. MEPro asks me to provide a password for some of the macros.

True, these macros used once to be password protected but I changed this long time ago.

When I type the (used to be) password MEPro tells me the password is wrong :angry:

I have found a way to overcome this: I tell MEPro I want to edit the macro (it lets me do this) and simply save the macro. Afterwards the macro runs flawlessly.

Btw, the security tab says: "Password not set."

2. Somehow, unlike under ME3 all IE windows ("web site" command) do not open maximized! How can I change this?

 

Thanks for any help.

 

Oded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2. Somehow, unlike under ME3 all IE windows ("web site" command) do not open maximized! How can I change this?

 

You could use a maximize window command after the web site command, or use the launch program command instead.

 

<PROGRAM LAUNCH Path="C:\\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe" Mode="\x02" Parameters="http://www.macroexpress.com/" Default_Path="TRUE" Wait="1" Get_Console="FALSE"/>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After importing all my ME3 macros I tried to run some of them and see how they work. What I've seen so far:

 

1. MEPro asks me to provide a password for some of the macros.

True, these macros used once to be password protected but I changed this long time ago.

When I type the (used to be) password MEPro tells me the password is wrong :angry:

I have found a way to overcome this: I tell MEPro I want to edit the macro (it lets me do this) and simply save the macro. Afterwards the macro runs flawlessly.

Btw, the security tab says: "Password not set."

This issue has been entered into our tracking database and assigned the tracking number [iSS6279].

 

 

Bugs can be reported via our Report a Bug web page.

Feature requests can be entered via our Request a Feature web page.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After importing all my ME3 macros I tried to run some of them and see how they work. What I've seen so far:

2. Somehow, unlike under ME3 all IE windows ("web site" command) do not open maximized! How can I change this?

This has been entered into our bug tracking database and assigned the tracking number [iSS6280]. We will investigate the problem to see how we can fix it.

 

Bugs can be reported via our http://www.macros.com/bugreport.htm web page.

Feature requests can be entered via our Request a Feature web page.

Edited by kevin
Corrected the tracking number
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...