Macro Express Forums

saving webpage multiple times

I would like some help creating a macro to save a webpage after I have gone asleep.

I would like to save the webpage on the hour at 12:00am, 1:00am, 2:00am, 3:00am and 4:00am.

For each save I would like to create a unique name for the file saved (with images)

and yes I have the authors permission.

Each page refresh takes about 1 minute to download.

The page refreshes every 5 minutes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

PS my browser is opera 9.25

and I have Macro Express Pro

What do you need help with specifically? I think the reason you have not gotten much response is because it essentially sounds like you're asking someone to write it for you which no one is willing to do for free. However I am available for hire if you just need to get this done.

I would suggest that you might want to consider a downloader application. There are many out there and many are completely free. Generally they're designed to create mirrors of sites and I believe some have a monitoring capability. I use a simply command line application called downloader.exe and it works slick and requires no install and more importantly no web browser. This means it runs completely in the background. For your needs I would use it for the download and MEP to command it and rename folders and such.

How to schedule Macro Express macro to download a webpage from my web browser or web-downloader to a different filename about 5 or 6 times on the hour (eg 12:00am to filename 1200.html save with images, 1:00am to file name 0100.html with images, 2:00am to file 0200.html with images, 3:00am to file 0300.html with images, 4:00am to file 0400.html with images,

5:00am to file 0500.html with images )

This project would need to finished and received by me before September 10th, 2009.

Would you be able to give a quote in US Dollars using PAYPAL unconfirmed

Any help would be greatly appreciated